The Path to Par Series - Perfect Practice
Professional golf coach Simon Holmes tells us how to make the most of our practice sessions.
Latest Instruction Videos
- The Path to Par Series - Perfect PracticeProfessional golf coach Simon Holmes tells us how to make the most of our practice sessions.
- Golf Psychology - Peter Crone, the Mind ArchitectPeter Crone has been called a life coach and a mind architect, having given his brand of mental coaching to some of golf’s biggest stars.
- Mitchell's Golf Tips - The Links Bump and RunProfessional golf coach Mitchell Spearman demonstrates how to adapt your game to suit links golf. Here he demonstrates the bump and run shot.
- Mitchell's Golf Tips - Playing from Links RoughProfessional golf coach Mitchell Spearman demonstrates how to adapt your game to suit links golf. Here he discusses how to play out of thick rough.
- Sergio Garcia Tour Tips - The Down Swing and Follow ThroughIn this golf instruction video, Sergio Garcia discusses the mechanics behind the down swing and follow through.
- Retief Goosen Golf Tips - The Back SwingEuropean Tour star Retief Goosen reveals the secrets behind achieving the perfect back swing.
- Mitchell's Golf Tips - Links Bunker PlayProfessional golf coach Mitchell Spearman demonstrates how to adapt your game to suit links golf. This episode discusses bunker play.
- Martin Kaymer Golf Tips - The Take-AwayEuropean Tour star Martin Kaymer provides a useful tip to help you improve your golf swing
- Jason Day Golf Tips - StanceStance is so important in the golf swing and Jason Day explains how he practises a consistent base accompanied by precision alignment. His use of training aids helps build motor patterns so it is ingrained when he reaches the course.
- Mind Coaching in Golf - Anger Management - with Robin SiegerManaging your emotions on the golf course is an essential part of the game. Here we look at the ways to manage your anger and remain in the zone.
- The Golf Academy - RhythmIn this instalment of the Golf Academy we look at the importance of rythm in the swing. Building up a repetitive tempo will improve the consistency in any swing.