Effective Date: May 2, 2017
ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY IMG MEDIA, LTD SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
4. Submission of Ideas IMG Media does not accept submissions of any kind through the Website (e.g., materials, ideas, suggestions, know-how, or concepts, other than those expressly sought through permitted use of the Website) or otherwise. All submissions, other than those expressly sought through permitted use of the Website, may be deleted unread or destroyed, at IMG Media’s discretion. You hereby grant to IMG Media an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free license (including the right to sublicense to third parties) to exercise the intellectual property rights in any submissions made by you or on your behalf in connection with the Website ("Licensed Submissions"). You represent and warrant that use by IMG Media or its licensees of the Licensed Submissions will not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
5. Hyperlinks from the Website The Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites and webpages (“Third-Party Pages”), as well as to text, graphics, videos, images, music, sounds, and information belonging to or originating from other third-parties (collectively, “Third-Party Applications”). IMG Media does not investigate, monitor, or review any Third-Party Pages or Third-Party Applications to ensure their accuracy, completeness, or appropriateness. IMG Media is not responsible for the Third-Party Pages or any Third-Party Applications accessed through the Website. The inclusion of any hyperlinks to any Third-Party Pages or Third-Party Applications on the Website does not indicate IMG Media’s approval or endorsement thereof. If you choose to leave the Website to access any Third-Party Pages or Third-Party Applications, you do so at your own risk.
6. No Reliance on Information The material and Contents on the Website are provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Website. Although IMG Media make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, IMG Media make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the information and/or Contents on the Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
12. Notice and Take Down Procedures If you believe the Contents (or any part thereof) accessible on or from the Website infringes your intellectual property rights, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from the Website by contacting IMG Media (address identified below) and providing the following information:
identification of the work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work;
identification of the Content that you believe to be infringing your intellectual property rights and its location. Please describe the Content, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the Content;
your name, address, telephone number, and (if available) email address.
a statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained-of use of the work is not authorized by the intellectual property rights owner, its agent, or the law;
a statement that the information you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the intellectual property rights owner or authorized representative of the intellectual property rights owner;
a signature or the electronic equivalent from the intellectual property rights owner or authorized representative of the intellectual property rights owner.
Our address for intellectual property rights issues relating to the Website is as follows: IMG Media Attn: Copyright Agent 9601 Wilshire Blvd. Beverly Hills, CA 90210, email@example.com. In an effort to protect the rights of intellectual property rights owners, IMG Media maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of the Website who are repeat infringers.
13. Trade Marks Unauthorized use of any IMG Media trademark, service mark or logo is prohibited, and may be a violation of federal and state trademark law.
14. Viruses We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you may be committing a criminal offence under applicable law. IMG Media will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
16. Contact Us To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.